The latest treatments at medical spas can vary, but some popular options include:
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy: used for skin rejuvenation and hair restoration
- Microneedling: minimally invasive skin treatment to improve the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, and other skin concerns
- Chemical peels: to improve skin texture, fine lines, and pigmentation issues
- Botox injections: used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermal fillers: to add volume to the face and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Laser skin resurfacing: to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other skin imperfections
- CoolSculpting: non-invasive fat reduction treatment to help shape and contour the body
- HydraFacial: a non-invasive, multi-step facial that cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin.
It’s important to note that not all medical spas offer the same treatments and some treatments may not be available in your area. It’s best to consult with a licensed healthcare provider to determine the best treatment options for you.